Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week #2


Post for Week #2 :  I'm a Dog - This is just funny.

I like this video because it's funny as hell omg. I laugh every time. Another reason why is because the dog Jingle in this video is the same breed as my dog, Sophie. She is an English Springer Spaniel, and she's 8 years old. I got her almost 2 years ago as a rescue. She's awesome, just like Jingle here & my constant companion. We go to work together, dress up together, go trick or treating and shopping and even take naps together (she's 35 lbs though!). I spoil her rotten but at the end of the day she's still a bird dog with lots of hunting instincts - so I take her out to the mountain reservation to chase and flush out geese and other birds from the marsh. I've trained her with over 20+ hand, speech and whistle signals. She's a natural and super fast for her age. So yeah. My dog is awesome. Here's a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment