Monday, September 23, 2013

Week #3



Week #3: Halloween Horror Nights 23 Official Preview

This week (Friday, September 20) kicked off the start to one of the biggest, scariest and best reviewed halloween attractions of the year - Universal Studios FL and Universal Studios Hollywood's Halloween Horror Nights 23 !!! I go every year in Orlando, Florida and it is so intense. They hold this event until Nov. 2 in Universal Studios Theme Parks all over the world. Singapore, Japan, Hollywood, and Orlando hold this event where the parks transform overnight into living nightmares. This year in Orlando, the theme is "What Evil Has Taken Root?" and features 7 scarezones all themed with The Walking Dead show. They have 7 mazes that include Evil Dead, Resident Evil, Insidious 2, American Werewolf in London, La Llorona, The Purge, Cabin in the Woods, and so much more. For 4 years in a row, HHN in Orlando has been voted as America's scariest haunted attraction and this year should be no different.

I love Halloween and this event is a must-see for my family every year.  I'm going this year from October 25th to the 28th :D  Watch the video! it gets me so pumped up for this event ( & I love the song.) Here's a Picture of my fiancĂ© and I at last year's event for our anniversary.





No comments:

Post a Comment