Monday, October 7, 2013

Week #5


Week #5 - Scary Car Commercial Prank

This video is funny and well-done (video production-wise). Its a jump scare prank that I'm almost positive 99.9% of you all have seen. People in the horror movie business rely on peaceful settings and then last minute jump scares in their videos to lure viewers into a false sense of security before finally getting them to jump out of their seats. Once the viewers drop their guard - all hell can break loose! People have been known to laugh, cry, scream, jump, and run. This particular cheesy video holds a special place in my heart because I watched this for the first time with my little brother and little sisters. I was 13, and they were 11, 10 (twins), and 12 mo. With our curious eyes hilariously glued to the screen, volume on full blast, we watched on. Then - BOOM - a monster popped up screaming bloody murder and we all subsequently began screaming and crying and covering our eyes, falling out of the chair and our beds, and yelling for our moms, haha. The only one who didn't get scared was my brother's little sister, Beth, who was only a year old! Needless to say, our moms ran in and yelled at me - blaming me as the oldest and shutting off our computer. We saw this video again a few months ago (we're now 20, 18, 17 (twins) and 8) and we all laughed sooo hard remembering our first watch.

Things never get old! Here's pictures, because yeah.

Here's us now: (plus my cousin in the back right haha)

Ariana (17) Nick (18) Me, Karina (17)
Beth (8)
And Here's us back then when we first watched the video:




No comments:

Post a Comment